Transferring designs from one account to another
Looking to share multiple designs with a colleague or partner? Transfer them easily with just a few simple steps.
- Log in to the account with your needed designs.
- Open the design and click Share. A dialog box will appear.
- Below ‘Invite people to view or edit this design’ add the other Canva account’s email.
- Select Can edit from the dropdown and click Send invites.
- An email will be sent to the Canva account.
- Check the email and click Take a closer look to be redirected to the design.
- Click File then Create a copy. This instantly saves a copy of the design to the signed in Canva account.
Repeat steps 1 to 7 for all relevant designs.
Transferring designs from one team to another
Sharing a developed design with another team promotes collaboration. It’s also a great way to make sure everyone gets a good look at the project.
To transfer designs from one team to another:
- Open the needed design and click Share.
- Under the Link tab make sure to select Can edit in the dropdown.
- Click Copy.
- Switch to the team that needs the design and paste the link in the address bar.
Click File then Create a copy. This instantly saves a copy of the design to the signed in Canva account.
You may also rename the design accordingly to fit your team.