You may find the need to change your password once in a while to secure your account or you may have totally forgotten it. You can either change or reset your password by following these easy steps.
- Click on your profile name from the top of the homepage side panel.
- Select Account settings.
- Under the Account tab, click the lock icon in the New password field.
- Enter your existing password and click Confirm password.
- Enter your new password and confirm it by typing it again in the Confirm new password field.
- Click on Save changes when done.
- A password confirmation message will be sent to your email.
You will receive an email notification confirming every time you successfully change your password.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following the steps below:
- Open the Canva login page: https://www.canva.com/login
- Click the Forgot password? link.
- Enter your registered email address and click Continue.
- A password reset email will be sent to you, click Done.
- Open the password reset email and click on Reset your password.
- Enter your new password.
- Click on Update password.
You will be redirected to your Canva homepage after a successful password change.