Logging out of Canva
Logging out of your account is just as important as saving your work on any design. It ensures the quality of all your projects and protects your account from unknown users. This is especially if you’re not using your own device.
Here’s how to log out from your Canva account:
1. From the Canva homepage, click the small drop arrow next to your avatar.
2. Click on the Sign out button at the bottom of the account menu to logout.
After that, you will be redirected to the Canva log in screen.
Sign out from all devices
You also have to option to log out your Canva account from all devices you’ve associated it with. This is most recommended if you’ve forgotten to log out from a shared computer or if you’ve changed devices.
To do this:
- From the Canva homepage, click the small drop arrow next to your avatar.
- Click on Account settings.
- Scroll down a bit and click on Sign out from all devices.