Delete your Canva account
We’re sorry to see you go! Before deleting, note that deleted accounts will lose access to any designs created by that account and cannot be restored.
If you’re sure you’d like to delete your Canva account, there are several ways to do this depending on your subscription.
Delete a free Canva account
Deleting a free or personal Canva account is easy, provided that you do not own any teams.
To delete your personal account:
- Click on your profile name from the top of the homepage side panel.
- Select Account settings.
- Under the Account tab, scroll down to the Deactivate your account section.
- Click on the Deactivate account button.
- A confirmation pop up message will appear. Confirm account deactivation by clicking on the red Deactivate account button.
Delete an account subscribed to Canva for Work
As a Canva for Work user, you need to cancel your subscription before deleting the account.
To cancel your subscription and delete your account:
- Click on your profile name from the side panel of your Canva homepage.
- Select Account settings then open the Billing & Teams tab.
- Click Cancel plan under Team billing information.
- Go to the Account tab and scroll down to the Deactivate your account section.
- Click on the Deactivate account button. A confirmation pop up message will appear, confirm account deactivation.
If your account owns one or more teams, learn how to delete your account here.
Delete an account as an owner of one or more teams
If you are an owner of multiple teams, you’ll have to fill out a request form. You may choose to delete the entire account or just a team.