Change your profile settings
Your Canva profile contains all of your personal information and designs that you have made public.
To change your profile settings:
- From the Canva homepage, click the arrow next to your account avatar.
- Click on Your personal profile.
- Click Edit info at the top of the page.
- Add or change your information like your profile name, personal website link, or location.
- Upload your profile photo by clicking Update profile image.
- Click the Save changes to finish.
tip: You can share all your public designs with your profile’s unique URL found in the address bar or by using the format www.canva.com/your_username. You can also share a link to your profile on social media with the social media buttons found just above your creations.