Change your profile settings
Your Canva profile contains information you want to share publicly.
To change your profile settings:
- Click on your profile name from the top of the homepage side panel.
- Select Public profile.
- Click Edit info at the top corner of the page.
- Add or change your information such as profile name, personal website link, or location.
- Upload your profile photo by clicking Update profile image.
- Click the Save changes to finish.
tip: You can share all your public designs with your profile’s unique URL found in the address bar or by using the format www.canva.com/your_username. You can also share a link to your profile on social media with the social media buttons found just above your creations.