Canva for Education Eligibility Guidelines
In order to apply or hold a valid Canva for Education subscription you must be a teacher at a Qualified Educational Institution.
“Qualified Educational Institution” means a public or private primary or secondary school that has been accredited by an authorized governmental agency within its applicable local, state, provincial, federal or national government and has the primary purpose of teaching its enrolled students.
“Teacher” means an individual person who is an employee or independent contractor working for a Qualified Educational Institution and whose primary role is teaching its enrolled students.
Required documentation for eligible teachers
In order to be eligible for the Canva for Education program you must:
- Be using a valid school email address as your Canva account email address.
- Supply documentation that shows evidence of a valid teaching qualification, such as:
- A photo/scan of a testamur/certificate showing a Bachelor of Education or a postgraduate teaching qualification; or
- A photo/scan of a license/certification from a government teacher program; or
- A photo/scan showing their employment status at the school.